Montag, 29. Juni 2009

Message of Rolando (!!!), Anna at the Richard Tucker gala and "The winners are..." ECHO 2009

Puuhhh sorry for not being always totally in time with my posting, but please be lenient towards me ;) In Landshut is at the moment the "Landshuter Hochzeit" and so I will not be online so often the next 3 weeks. Well first the best message of the week !!! How could it beginn better ?! =) -> Rolando's latest message for his fans:

Dear friends,

This is just a quick note to tell you how touched I am by the many beautiful messages I have received from you over the past weeks. Every message, every postcard, every book you have sent me is like a flower. My garden is full of colors and I am the little colibri drinking from all of them. Thank you!Some of you have expressed worries about my recent withdrawal from the "Carmen" -production in Vienna. Don't be concerned! I have not yet had the operation (it will take place in these days), but I decided I want to be careful with my repertoire in the next year.I have spent this time playing with my kids and taking walks with my wife, joggling, reading Darwin's fabulous "The Origin of Species", joggling, listening to all of Brahms and going to the theater, joggling, dreaming, writing a little fiction and joggling!.I wish you all the very best for a wonderful summer and promise to be in touch again soon!

Rolando

These words are going down like butter...You don't leave your fans out in the rain ! THANK YOU ROLANDO !

So what happened also the last days ?? Let's see...Anna will participate, next others like Joseph Calleja, at the John Tucker gala at the Avery Fisher Hall in New York on 22th November 2009.

Anna and Rolando recieved the ECHO 2009 in the category "Opera recording of the year (19th century) - La Bohème" Congratulations ! You both really deserve it !

Keine Kommentare: