I have been tagged!
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Anna Netrebko was my tagger.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
The 7 facts
1. My favourite operas are Manon, La Bohème and La Traviata (I have a lot of others I love, too but telling them all is too long ^^)
2. If I will have finished school I want to study political science
3. Next year I try to travell the Salzburger Festspiele (sure to Anna's recital ^^)
4. Like Anna (and a lot of other woman) I love fashion ! I often go shopping with my friends, jewelery, bags, shoes, skirts, dresses, scarf...I love it all =)
5. In 2005 I was member of the World Youth Day in Cologne. A really great experience !
6. I love travelling till now I have been in Rome, Straßbourg, Berlin (2x), Cologne, Bonn and littel villages in Italy for relaxing (and Austria not to forget)
7. My biggest wish is to see Anna and Rolando live one time, best in Manon <3 ^^
The ones I tag
1. Villazonistas, a blog created of Theresa, Tosca and Villazonistas about Rolando. They are located in Spain.
2. Parsifal, owner of the blog Parsifal79, a greek blog about opera and opera singer (Rolando and others)
3. Jessica is the owner of the blog Jessicamusic. A blog where you can find the latest news about opera.
4. Opera is magic, a blog about...I think the title makes it clear ; )
5. Opera I love, surprise, surprise it's about opera xD xD
7. and the last: hmmm, sorry I don't know any more blogs ; )
Rattle's return: a young composer's view
vor 2 Stunden